View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 12:07 AM   #13
Capri306

Quote:
what have these anti-gun activists achieved in this country? what do they hope to achieve in the future?
Soon as we can figure that one out, we'll all be a lot better off. Of course, by then, we will have time machines and flying cars, so it won't matter.

The anti-gun lobby people must live in a town of one. They must think that if they take all the guns away that all violent crime will go away with it. They think they'll be safer sleeping at night, knowing that the only ones with guns will be the police and the government.......

Apparently the words "bludgeoned," "stabbed," and "strangled" mean nothing to them, either.

I don't know why they don't outlaw pencils in school. I mean, I got stabbed by one pretty bad once. Isn't a sharp wooden rod with a carbon tip a good description of a weapon?

Okay, I'm being totally smartas$tic here if ya can't tell.

BTW, I have a few unregistered guns passed down to me, too. My fave's a Danish-made 1916 bolt action rifle, all matching serials, never fired and clean as a whistle. Apparently the bullets cost $4 apiece, and since it's so old, I don't even want to risk damaging it. Not for sale, just thought I'd share some info.

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote