View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 12:08 AM   #14
HotRoddin
cranky old man

Quote:
Originally posted by this is not cbring
i was referring to this country.......
what do they hope to achieve in the future?
*********** CONTROL **********

The same thing all the govenments in what i just posted hoped to achieve ... You don't really think because it wasn't the U.S. that they are somehow different human beings whose nature is different than ours do you ... human nature knows no boundries its the same everywhere.

Helmet laws, seat belt laws **control** opressive lic fees and oversight **control** confiscation of fire arms **control** opressive fines (you let your tags expire they impound your car and make it very difficult to get back) **control** siezure laws **control** the list goes on and on and on and they sugar coat it and claim its for the good of everyone but its all about control .. I'm one of the older guys here and i can tell you that you younger guys here don't have half the freedom of choice that i had at your age and my dad swears that i didn't have half the freedom of choice he had ! That means they have much tighter control over you than they did me. Gun control is one of the biggest steps they have to overcome because once a government has that then the people that resist control can simply be round up and exterminated.
HotRoddin is offline   Reply With Quote