View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 01:24 PM   #12
Capri306

Default Re: WTF: Is it with people wanting to buy mustangs

Just had a dude today look at the car. Didn't know how to drive stick. Plus he waits to tell me when I'm there showing the car that $2200 is out of his range. I told him the price was negotiable, but he was talking about some 1994 Nissan for $1000. Give me a fug gin' break. So I told him, "yeah, Sentras, Civics, they're that cheap 'cuz that's all they're worth," which is completely honest. I dunno....seriously, would you even bother looking at a car that's over twice as much as what you anticipate spending??? Ugh, sorry I digress. There's some hope though; he's thinking of having his dad test-drive it later, and I have three messages from people wanting to see it. Hooray!!!

Also, doesn't anybody want to, or even KNOW how to drive a stick anymore? Jeebus, I HAD TO learn stick before my parents let behind the wheel EVER! Plus the ladies like a man who can row.

EDIT: I totally did NOT mean to thread-jack. My apologies. I hold myself in contempt, and will refrain from being a douchebag. That is all.

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote