MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-22-2002, 11:10 PM   #21
MTU 50
GOT TORQUE ????

See, now I don't even have to type, because Nathan just about said everything I was going to say.

Thanks

And MERRY CHRISTMAS Everybody!

Quote:
Originally posted by silver_pilate
I am a Christian, which doesn't mean that I attend such-and-so church or am part of the so-and-such denomination. Being a Christian means that I believe in and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, the son of the Living God.

That being said, I really don't care how you write Christmas. I know what it means to me. Sure, I put up a tree, decorate it, sing silly carols about Santa and other hoopla...that has become part of my traditions. I spend tons of money which I really can't afford to spend to buy presents for my family. I check out the holliday sales. I guess that means I buy into the materialism of modern Christmas. However, that doesn't detract from the meaning behind it for me. So what if Christ wasn't born on December 25th? So what if he didn't have a decorated tree. So what if he didn't wrap up some presents in boxes and mail them to his uncle, aunt, grandma, and grandpa the week before Christmas. It's enough that he was born. THAT's what I celebrate. That along with his life and his sacrifice.

If you don't belive in God or Jesus Christ, that's your choice. That's one thing that sets America apart from many countries, because no-one (hopefully) is going to come and throw you in jail because of it. But I know why I celebrate. I know why I look to the sky on Christmas Eve night and say a prayer of thanks. Thankyou God, and God bless.

--nathan
190 LPH fuel pump, 3-row radiator,
Maximum Motorsports full length subframes

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada(wife's car)
2005 Ford Taurus SEL (company ride)

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS !!!!
MTU 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 09:06 PM   #22
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Smile Christmas and Xmas

Last minute entry here:

To a Christian, Jesus Christ- his birth, life, death and resurrection are celebrated every single day and Christmas - to me - is really just a secular celebration based on a religious event, albeit the most important event in human hiistory, the birth of Christ.

Like Nathan, I have a tree, lots of decorations and give gifts at Christmas, as well as sing carols in church on the Sunday nearest Christmas. It's all good and the season of peace to men of goodwill is always a positive thing for both Christians as well as non-Christians who can appreciate the spirit of the season. Whether one uses 'X' to write Christmas or not, the meaning behind the holiday remains the same but as a gesture of respect, I would prefer folks take that extra millisecond to write 'Christmas'. I do. If not, it's still Christmas; Greek letters, exact birthdays of Jesus and all the other minutia that clutters up the season aside.

Merry Christmas to all my Mustang Works friends.
Old 12-24-2002, 10:18 PM   #23
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

MR 50!!!!!!!!!
How ya been dude? Haven't heard from you in like forever. I thought you either got abducted by the GM boys or fell off of the face of the Earth
Project: 1988 Coupe - EFI 5.8L Twin Turbo with Victor intake, Canfield heads, F303 cam, March aluminum underdrive pulleys, TKO (or T56 if funds permit), PBR twin piston calipers and 13" rotors up front, 94 Cobra rear calipers and 12" rotors on the rear, 3.73's, Griggs K-member, tubular front control arms, torque arm and panhard bar, polished 99 Cobra wheels.

"The GR-40 kit installation is now complete, and the humble Fox-chassis car will now out-corner and out-stop a ZR-1 or a Viper, and support massive horsepower additions with perfect balance."
Griggs Racing

ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 10:40 PM   #24
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

ok i yype slow, so i use x-mas alot, but i mean no disrespect to jesus, i ytuly beileive in him, even though , i may cuss or whatever, i really do trust in him, especially now at this point in my life. i have an old picture of him in my bedroom, he is the last one i speak to at night, before i go to sleep, mostley to ask for thing's on other peoples problem's, never my own, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote