View Single Post
Old 01-05-2003, 09:03 PM   #25
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Default Wow Thanks Silver_Pilate!

Hey Nathan!
Thanks for your response, and YES its STILL NUMB! 2 answer a couple of your questions:

Its not a tingly kind, like when things fall asleep. I have VERY LITTLE feeling when I pull or brush my hair, or touch my head. I am not one to suffer from headaches on a regular basis. Although, this week, I"ve had a few minor ones creep up.

I can rotate my head, like you suggested. There is NO PAIN except for the soreness on the back of my head on the bones.
Ive gotten 'cricks' to where it hurts and I cant move my head, but other than the soreness I described, there is not other pain, and I have full motion of my head. Its just the FREAKIEST thing Ive ever felt! Ive been a little more fatigued and tired this week. Actually FELL ASLEEP for a little when I got home today from Traders Villiage..Im NOT a napper. Of corse staying up till 3 or 4 in the morning does not help, but I do that all the time, w/out feeling the need to lay down during the day.

So, I dont know if that narrows anything down or not. I wish we had a 'sensor' to hook up to that would throw a code, and diagnose!!! LOL! Sounds like a good invention!

Thanks again everyone for your input.....

Ive been taking my Christmas tree apart for the past 3+ hours, and felt the need to take a break! WHAT A MESS!!!!!! Guess I better get back to it!

TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote