MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2006, 03:10 PM   #10
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Wink Re: you know what i hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangII460

Ok, getting back to the thread.

I really hate it when people post long arse answers, with inserted, pasted other long arse answers about some other topic the thread isn't about, understand?

...and , arguing politics is like winning in the ........O nevermind.

*DISCLAIMER*

Not to be takin seriously.
This is an 'open' forum and the thread can be whatever the posters want it to be 'about'. If you wish to post on the incredibly important subject of things you supposedly 'hate', go ahead and do so, but stop complaining about what other people choose to post on this thread - or start your own messageboard that only has the subjects you want to discuss - and nothing else. You'll very likely get real lonely, real fast.

On any thread, the posts can often veer from one subject to another. Anyone using internet messageboards on a regular basis would understand that and not be surprised that a thread begun as what someone allegedly 'hates' morphs into a thread that is about something else, entirely. Happens all the time. No big deal.

FYI: the 'quote' feature is simply a handy site device that allows a reply to include the original statement for carity and to preclude the original poster from claiming he was 'misquoted' or didn't write what he wrote. 'Long arse answers' (as you so charmingly put it) are a good exercise for the Attention Deficit problems so many people suffer with today and they also help the reading-impaired strengthen their reading skills, as well as providing entertainment for many folks' otherwise dull and unrewarding lives. I consider mine to be, in effect, a public service of sorts.