View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 01:37 AM   #4
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Cool TOO DAMN FUNNY!

THIS IS HYSTERICAL!
Distance in hours....is there ANY other way?????
I ACUTALLY left Topless running today at the LiquorStore, cuz I knew if I turned it off my stereo might not come back on!
I"m not 'fixin' to go to Wally World, I went there yesterday AND today!
Whats even worse is leaving the GARAGE open. I now have a thing in my room that shows a red light when my garage door is open, i have a remote in there too, so i dont have to go downstairs to close it. Although, 4th of July Night, I left Topless in a driveway ALL NIGHT LONG W/ THE TOP DOWN! what was I thinking?????? At least I didn't leave the keys in it!
High school sports ARE big here!
AS IS Deer Season...Come November, there are ALOT of widows!
It got up to 100* today! And it was a hot mofo. I actually had to take breaks working in the yard. Or be face down again!
We have NO seasons!
heheheh...ya, where I grew up in Friendswood and whereI work, there was only a DQ, RedTop, Pizza Hut and Scotties Fried Chicken. NOW there is about 5 different fast food places on EVERY CORNER!!!! The DQ is still there!!!
I think for the hell of it, i'm gonna drive thru there and count how many ff places we have now. .....Im curious!
EVERYTHING IS A COKE HERE.... Pop is what most peoples dads are. Soda, just sounds tooo wierd! TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote