MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Words escape me......this person should be shot (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=29572)

tireburner163 10-02-2002 01:57 PM

Words escape me......this person should be shot

I had to slap myself several times just to make sure this was real. Surely this was some type of nightmare......but no.

Remember kids this is what happens when you take it up the *** too much.

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select2420.htm

This guy should be forced to ride a bike, even a Honda isn't good enough for him!!!

Kamaro Killer 10-02-2002 02:09 PM

I don't get it???

Why should he be shot? There are some people who don't have any respect for their car, but who cares? That's his problem if he messes something up with his car. At least his car isn't all riced out like a lot of cars on mustangworld. Later, Keith

The Fireman 10-02-2002 02:15 PM

Oh man I don't even know what to say about that. I guess it's just another person that doesn't deserve to have a Mustang.:mad:

302 LX Eric 10-02-2002 02:30 PM

Jeep Jamboree?

What a toolbox. :rolleyes: The kid needs a Jeep, not a Mustang.

E

MidNiteBlu 5.0 10-02-2002 04:40 PM

What the hell. i mean maybe if he was trying to rally cross or something (which is dumb in a mustang anyways) Stupid people. especially since Mustangs are 4x4's :rolleyes:

Later,
Nick

this is not cbring 10-02-2002 04:58 PM

crazy

i bet those rims look like poo up close

429mustang 10-02-2002 05:03 PM

Hey dudes, I'm not gonna lie. My stangs bogged once or twice. A little hill climbing/mud runnin never hurt nobody. My car had it's portion of rust, worn out parts, *****y paint,etc. though. I wouldn't take a car thats that new off road. The guy probably just went through some mud, I'm sure he didn't jump it or anything. He's the one who bought the car, if he wants to trayash it, let him.

fiveohpatrol 10-02-2002 06:19 PM

Josh, its a good thing you slapped yourself. Thats what you get for hanging out at Mustangworld :rolleyes:

1969Mach1 10-02-2002 09:03 PM

Well he is a dumbass for trying to go offroading in a Mustang. **** . . . I have enough trouble staying on the road with traction. Rims arn't that bad, I've seen worse. I wouldn't say he should be shot, just told a Mustang ISN'T a 4x4.

§am.

MustangKelly96 10-02-2002 09:15 PM

This is when the phrase" A few shy of a full deck" comes to mind. But have to say that is one Sweet car he has though! :D

Topless In Texas 10-02-2002 09:41 PM

holy cow!

:eek: :( I dont even know if I COULD get that thing clean!:eek: :(
It is nice though...(was) :(
TNT

Unit 5302 10-02-2002 11:49 PM

Since almost all of it is dust, it pretty much just rinses off. He's just out having a little fun with his car, which I think looks killer by the way (when clean).

Not like he was driving it through mud and stuff, just probably down some dirt roads that haven't seen rain in a few days. The only thing I'd be worried about is rock chips, and I can't imagine somebody putting money into a car to make it look nice, and then getting the paint all chipped up.

While it's not a rally racing car, I've seen serious rally race Supra's and the like. Heck, the Pikes Peak Unlimited Hill Climber was a modifed Mustang within the last couple years.

Crazy Horse GT 10-03-2002 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by fiveohpatrol
Josh, its a good thing you slapped yourself. Thats what you get for hanging out at Mustangworld :rolleyes:
rotflmao, you tell him fiveohpatrol, lol.:D :D :D :p

PKRWUD 10-03-2002 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Unit 5302
Since almost all of it is dust, it pretty much just rinses off. He's just out having a little fun with his car, which I think looks killer by the way (when clean).

Not like he was driving it through mud and stuff, just probably down some dirt roads that haven't seen rain in a few days. The only thing I'd be worried about is rock chips, and I can't imagine somebody putting money into a car to make it look nice, and then getting the paint all chipped up.

While it's not a rally racing car, I've seen serious rally race Supra's and the like. Heck, the Pikes Peak Unlimited Hill Climber was a modifed Mustang within the last couple years.

Believe it or not, I agree. I don't see what the big deal is. If you folks are that concerned, maybe you should just put your cars up on blocks in your living room.

:rolleyes:

0h n0 5.0 10-03-2002 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 429mustang
Hey dudes, I'm not gonna lie. My stangs bogged once or twice. A little hill climbing/mud runnin never hurt nobody. My car had it's portion of rust, worn out parts, *****y paint,etc. though. I wouldn't take a car thats that new off road. The guy probably just went through some mud, I'm sure he didn't jump it or anything. He's the one who bought the car, if he wants to trayash it, let him.

i agree, a girl I know lives on the side of a mountain an the pavement ends about 1/4mile from the yard of her house (farm) needless to say i be of roadin on gravel an dirt to get to her house, a lil nerve wracking, but kinda fun also.
another thing, don't beleive everything you read or see in photographs, see it for yourself on video or in person before jumpin to conclusions. plenty of times i put my car through ****, ya have to do that when its your primary ride an you don't live in sunny CA (crazy horse an anybody else who stangs where the weather gets kinda yucky sometimes knows what i'm talkin about)

of course i'm not so stupid to take a 800 hp blown pro 5.0 car in a monsoon either, but sometimes ya got no choice. weather does what it does an you can't stop it. water spots happen, dirt, mud, leaves... its all good, cause it kinda makes ya feel special to know you don't let the weather dictate what your gonna drive.