View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 02:28 PM   #8
~The Jester~
Rat Killer

Default Re: Your `Slang` words...

Alright, now the BIG question! Can you catch GonnaSephaHerpalAids from a prosti-tot that works at Burger Smack? LMAO

This is TOUGH to think of! When it's actually USED, you don't think of it as slang. Have to actually think about it!

A few more I thought of, hope I don't offend anyone here.

Buger Fling - Burger King
Mustang Ranch - Baskin Robbins (31 flavors. Think about it....)

Dunkin' Finger - Well, no polite way to put it. The finger you use for "that".

Ballz deep - Well, again. No polite way to put it.

On a lighter side:
Pansy, Fluff, Cupcake - whimp

Screwed the pooch - REALLY messed up. "Boy I really screwed the pooch when I put the 650 HP jets in my fogger!"

Congratusnadules - Congrats!

Gribble Grab Ass - To mess around, play for adults. "Oh I screwed the pooch that round because Frank forgot to put fuel in my car because he was over there playin Gribble Grab Ass with Tim."

Widget plate - that mysterious part on ALL cars that goes bad. "I dunno what happened, must be the widget plate."

Muffler Bearings - This is a good one. Most commly used when talking to someone that doesn't know shyt about cars. Example:

Loser: "My buddy got a '90 Honda that'll run 9.90's on 2 pounds of boost, cuz he's running "Naus" into the intercooler."

YOU: "That's complete bullshyt, because I know for a fact the 1990 Honda's came with hydraulic muffler bearings, and in order to run "that much" boost, you'd need to recalibrate the widget plate, and switch over to mechanical muffler bearings!!!"

MICE need not apply.....

Last edited by ~The Jester~; 12-23-2005 at 04:41 PM..
~The Jester~ is offline   Reply With Quote