View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 11:34 AM   #12
HoodStrype
Rearview Mirror Haze

Default Re: Your `Slang` words...

Okay Ohio must have it's own language because I haven't heard half of that. Congratusnadules- is that Greek? lol

Widget plate/muffler bearing- that's good. We use Flux Capacitor.

"Easter Egg" - any car with a bass boat paint job.

"Thingamadohicky" -object

"Thingamadohicle" -object with wheels

"Sombitch" -S.O.B.

"Slower than death eatin' crackers" -my dad's all time favorite. "Son, ur slower than death eatin crackers."

"Fairy" - a sissy

"Whisker Biscuit" - a fairy boy. Also a female part.

"Pooh Bear" -fairy boy.

"Cake boy" -fairy boy.

"Hurri' kin" -hurricane

"sounded like a frieght train" -broadcast on tv everytime there's a tornado

"Getter" - any baseball bat, stick, crowbar, tire iron, pipe that is used to "Get" a person who makes you angry. As in "Hunny, grab my getter stick out a the truck!"

"Squirt" - a kid

"Yankee" - anyone above the Tennessee line. Hey, don't kill the messenger. I don't make these up. But that's what they say. My buddy from North Carolina got mad at someone for calling him that... but I didn't invent the word or it's usage. Not used as much in my city, as we are all educated and most are not from here. (My city has the highest per capita degree in the country and it's in Alabama- funny huh?)

"Garth Brooks" - any guy in cowboy hat. Can also use others like Clint Black.

"Lassie" - any goth person wearing things such as dog collars. (Even though it's hot sometimes)

"Norman Niles Nimrod" - any idiot. Hey! Look at Norman Niles Nimrod over there.

"Igmo" - ig' moe. any idiot. Hey look at that igmo wearing a cowboy hat- Hey Garth!

"Roastin' ears" - any type of corn on the cob

"Honky Tonk" - one of my top 4 most hated words. A country bar where people put on cowboy hats although it's dark outside and they've never seen a horse before in they're life. I believe this is only legal in Texas, where there are still some real cowboys and rodeo stars... not permissable in any other state including mine own.

"Backy" - Chewing tobacco

"Sweet Milk" - you're everyday white milk (My dad said that buttermilk was so popular they had to distinguish between the 2)

"Lucky Charms", "Menutzac" -

"Over the shoulder boulder holder" -bra

"Under the butt nut hut" -underwear

"Switch" - anything used to beat a child... including but not limited to branches, sticks, cat toys- snowball bush branches hurt the most... take my word for it. Basically anything that's thin and flexible and can be used to stop a child from burning down the woods again, or shooting the neighbor's cat and wounding it, or setting the park ditch on fire, or breaking a headlight out playing ninja, or shooting fireworks at moving vehicles, turning the yard into a muddy pit for bicycle racing and taking a year to get the grass back, smarting off to a parental unit, shooting the carport light out with a super soaker while it is on, warping bicycle rims by going "off road", shooting bb gun at anything other than the target box, using water hose as water gun to out do neighbor kid, throwing dirt into little girl's eyes, setting gasoline on fire in driveway just to see if it burns like they say it does, setting telephone pole on fire using toilet paper, bottle rockets and wd 40-or anything else that I'm sorry for and forgot to mention. Whew, sorry I went a little out of the way for that one.

...the epitome of Murphy's Law

Last edited by HoodStrype; 12-27-2005 at 12:07 PM..
HoodStrype is offline   Reply With Quote