MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Site Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-07-1999, 11:18 AM   #1
steven
Registered Member

Default up and down arrows

I noticed that there were very small page numbers on the bottom to switch pages on these message boards. Is it possible to add some up/down arrows or page forward/backward icons to switch pages? I think it would make it a little easier to get to the next page. Yea, you're right, I'm a little lazy but just thought I'd ask and offer a suggestion. Other then that I really like to new format. Great job! One more quick question, is it because there are less messages per page that makes this board seem to load faster?
Old 04-07-1999, 07:55 PM   #2
StangFlyer
Founder

Well, unfortunately, I can't do much with the message board since I didn't write it (Well, I could mod the piss out of the code, but I don't like doing that with the board much.. I hate wading through others mess). But, you are welcome to send suggestions to the author at ted@ultimatebb.com . Mainly I just configure how the thing looks, and what options I want on or off.. I have moded the code slightly with a couple tweaks, but nothing major.. This thing seems to be pretty damn sensitive.

Anyway, to answer your question, YES. With only 40 message threads being displayed per page it loads MUCH quicker.

------------------
Dan McClain, Editor
The Mustang Works Online
1991 Mustang GT - 10.90 @ 122 Mph
Built, Blown, and Fast as Hell!

[This message has been edited by Dan McClain (edited 04-07-99).]