xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Exhaust? That is a real personal decision. Some of the more popular brands are:

1 - Flowmaster
2 - Borla
3 - Magnaflows
4 - Bassani
5 - SLP

Each brand has different options and what you do to the H Pipe or headers also changes the sound and performance too.

What are your goals with your exhaust? Can you try to tell us what you are looking for?

For example, if you want a little rumble and don't want to pay too much, welded Flowmasters are a way to go (2 or three baffle mufflers). If you are looking for the classic muscle car sound, then SLP may be want you want.

One of the best things you can do is go to Mustang car shows or hang out at the track to hear cars first-hand. Ask guys what they are using. Sound clips suck.

If you can't do this, then you will need a little blind faith. I bought my SLP without ever hearing one in person.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote