View Single Post
Old 09-04-2002, 12:04 PM   #1
steedamustang01
Registered Member

Default 2001 Painted White Interior Pieces

I have a 2001 Mustang GT, I use it for mainly a show car so I wanted to do something to the interior. I took quite a few of my stock OEM interior pieces and had them painted white. I'm going to be getting rid of my car hear shortly and trade it in on a 03 Cobra. I know that the dealerships perfer a stock look so I'm willing to trade my painted interior pieces for stock ones. BUT I will only accept interior pieces that are PERFECT. No stains, no cig burn marks, or anything. I believe I have 10 pieces that are painted. And I want to trade them all not just some. The pieces are in exlaent shape. And the only catch is that whoever would like to trade me would have to pay shipping to have theirs shipped to me and then pay to have mine shipped to them. Which really isn't a bad deal considering all the money I have in these that I'm just trading for stock. Besides shipping shouldn't be that much, there very light weight. And VERY VERY Easy to take off and put back on. I have the front long defrost vent, the two littler defrost fents for the side windows, the gauge brezle, the door panels where the window switches are, the door handle cups, and the whole entire middle console piece ( the piece for the radio, a/c, shifter ). I should have pics soon so E-mail me at daniel.herrmann@gecits.ge.com Also the middle console is for a manual trans, ( I DONT' KNOW IF THAT MATTERS OR NOT??? ) Thanks.
MODS: - Painted Side Mirrors, Straight Pipes, K&N Filtercharger, Modified Air Silencer, Steeda Tremex 3650 Short Throw Tri-Ax Shifter, Saleen MOMO Shifter, Custom Painted Interior, Modified Saleen Racecraft Progressive Sport Springs SLAMMED 3 1/2 inches, Saleen S-281 Wing, Saleen chrome wheels 18x9 front and 18x10 rear, Saleen Locking Lugs, 265-35-ZR18 Toyo Proxes T1-S's, White Face Indiglo Gauges, 9007 Silver Star HID Headlights, Personalized Licence Plate " 2L8 I 1 " (To Late I Won), Chrome Bumper Decal inserts, Lowered Windshield Wiper MOD, MAC Offset rack bushings, 5% Limo Window Tint.
steedamustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote