View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 06:51 PM   #13
Badass_yellowGT
Registered Member

this sounds like a better business burea call should be made also according to most lemon laws they have to fix the problem or buy the car back from you at the price you paid. i would call the local tv stations the local news paper and contact a lawyer, media coverage is a powerfull thing it can realy make or break a bussines and they don`t want it to be bad most of the time it will change a dealers mind in a heart beat . i had the same problem with a 2002 nissan spec-v i bought new this year after 150 miles the paint was falling off the car i went to my local dealer and he told me it looked like paint chips but schedualed a appointment for a nissan rep to look at my car .long story short the rep told me it was my F*cking problem and i shouldn`t follow so close to vehicles. sure considering i work late at night and i`m the only person on the road when i go home i mean when i would ping the front hood paint came off they still didn`t see my point ,so i said F*ckit and traded my car for my current 1998 gt i lost $5000.00 of the price i paid when new towards a trade with only 250 miles on the car Don`t ever buy nissan .to this day i go down to the dealer monthly and tell prospective buyers of my problems. and have succesfully cost him $78,000.00 dollars in sales and counting. he should have painted my car.
Rice Haters Club Member #55
For My car Specs Click the Home page link
http://www.badassyellowgt.50g.com/
Badass_yellowGT is offline   Reply With Quote