View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 08:52 PM   #14
91LX2Bfast
Registered Member

OK, first off it not just Ford, its most American cars in General. The quailty of cars gets worse and worse every year, and pretty soon no one will be buying American just like in the early 80's.
The paint problem, well that is Ford.
My fathers '01 Lightning already had paint pealing off of the GFX. Its like the paint can't even stick, its just pealing away and looks like the GFX were never primed. There are blemishes from the painting process all over the truck.
My brother has a '99 Gt and that also has very bad paint. Big chips and blemishes in various spots.
I have many complaints about the paint on my '97 and my mom's '95 Tbird also. So Ford's bad paint isn't anything new, just that its getting worse.
The dealers... ohh my. They need to have their SVT rights taken away, period. No more needs to be said about that.

If you wouldn't mind, I would like to post what you wrote on the board at this link: http://www.f150online.com/forums/sho...threadid=84377
Hopefully SVT will hear about this story and other like it and make some changes.
91LX2Bfast is offline   Reply With Quote