View Single Post
Old 08-30-2002, 11:39 PM   #3
Silver Cobra
Registered Member

How Do I like the car? Other than the Transmission Problem, IT IS AMAZING !!!. When you are driving along at 30 and puch it, amazingly it does not throw you back in your seat, like my GT did, but you look down at the speedo and your doing 90. Smooth delivery of power and flat torque curve. I am also impressed that by adding a smaller blower pulley and changing the chip you can produce another 50+ hp. All the hype is placed on the motor, but I was equally impressed with the Suspension and Handling compared to my 2001 GT. Not even in the same class. Some guys supercharge their GT's and think they have a $28,000 Cobra. NO WAY !!!. Check out the specs on the COBRA's motor companred to the GT. (Block, Crank, Heads and Pistons), not to mention the suspension and resale value of a limited production vehicle. I called SVT today and they indicated my transmission problem was not a normal characteristic of the 2003 COBRA and I should schedule an appt. with the SVT dealerships service advisor. I paid for a car that I'm going to keep for 20 plus years and I'm not driving it back home until it's perfect.
Silver Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote