MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-01-2002, 12:33 PM   #1
surfbeast
Registered Member

Default 2005 mustangs

Just saw the prototype sketches and artist renderings and interiors for the new 40th anniversarry release of the new body styles for the mustang. Personaly, I almost lost my lunch! I know these are artist renderings but this was leaked from ford and this seems to be the way they are going. The car looks like the old late sixties model cars. I grew up driving these cars and still love there looks but come on!!! I hoped that the stang would progress and evolve not regress to the retro look. Of course the car will perform and be sweet, but personaly I don't care for the retro look. I guess Ford is trying to capture the last of the Babby Boomers. What do you guys think? Look on Brothers Performance Wharehouse site for story and Photos, I'm sure it is on other sites also.

Later
Old 11-05-2002, 08:59 PM   #2
Poseidon
Registered Member

Not too shabby looking, but I'm with you. Ford needs to keep at least one car as an original one... The T-bird is a disgrace IMO and from what I hear that they are going to do to the Cougar, I'm going to be losing a lot of those lunches. I think it'd be great for a special edition, collectors edition, or something like that, but not for a full line release.