View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 01:31 PM   #17
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Default Re: 4.6 help (were to start)

Yeah, that 4V swap is a very good idea. I really want to swap one in mine....but reality is that I just don't need it. I would be best served with going the route I had intended. Fastest factory 2V in the country. I want to hold the NHRA, NMRA, etc, Record for factory 2V ET and MPH. I just have to gather all the info required and see what rules can be bent, and which ones are cast is stone.

Anyway, getting back to the 4V thing. It's a fairly easy swap to accomplish with the 99 and up cars. There have been several people to attempt this swap themselves and give up in frustration simply because they didn't get a chip with a custom tune on it. Or some other minor detail the forgot. I have an engine sitting here in the shop that needs a home, and I really don't want to see it just sit. It's a waste of a great engine. If anyone is interested, feel free to give me a call or check the classified section on here. Later.