View Single Post
Old 03-29-2001, 01:13 PM   #1
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Angry Thad's stolen Stang

Wow, what a night last night... Thad (my best friend, member of this board) had his Mustang stolen last night from his front yard. The car was involved in a cop chase to speeds of 160 mph from here to Northlake Blvd. (about 10 miles) the cops lost him because of the rate of speed and then they found the car down there. They tried to use tire spikes to stop him, but it didn't work.
We got the call around 2 am and headed down there, where there were helicopters, about 20 or 30 Jupiter cop cars, Palm beach Gardens cop cars, and Sherriff cars EVERYWHERE!! We finally found where it was after we were blocked in a cul-de-sac by four cop cars!! When we got there it was ready to be towed, and the cops were telling us stories of how fast that car was, the guy ditched because he couldn't get out of the neighborhood. All in all I think he's very lucky to have gotten it back! He has to fix the front end, the whole steering column, lights, cancel all his credit cards (stolen wallet), and who knows what else because it was beat on so bad. We couldn't get it started because the column was in such bad shape! Check out the pics... The first ones I tried to take a pic of it with all the police cars around ( like 10 of them) but it was too dark!!

The Stang is in the background

Stang in the background and my Stang in the front...

The steering column...

Something in the steering column that they stuck a screwdriver in to get it started...

A front end shot...

another front end shot...

a little damage on the side

Glad ya got it back, Thad!!! When we find the a$$hole (we think it was one of his neighbors) he will get a little surprise!!!

------------------
Joe!
1988 GT, 167,000 miles!!! 13.71@105mph Check out my listing! Click here! Or my website:
www.joe4speed.com
1999 Ninja ZX-6R 10.32@135mph!
"What was the best thing before sliced bread?"

[This message has been edited by JL1314 (edited 03-29-2001).]
joe4speed is offline   Reply With Quote