View Single Post
Old 04-21-2002, 01:46 AM   #2
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

Reliable? The GT is incredibly reliable. It is "over" built. There is not one day my 2000GT did not hit the rev limiter, or go sideways of a corner at full throttle. Only had one warranty issue with it; a rad hose blew (for no obvious reason), and they had it replaced in about one hour. At 40000miles I turned the keys of my 2000 to the dealer to get into a 2002 GT with more options.

The letters GT? No idea.

Exaust on V6 no idea, I wouldn't bother. Even with no exaust done on the V8 they sound great! One of my buddies with his GT has a prochamber with Flowmaster 40 mufflers ... the sound is truly incredible!!

Why buy a mustang? There is no better performance car for your dollar. It handles incredibly well, brakes insanly fast (faster than ITRs), and accelerates like a bat out of hell. The Mach460 sound is inpecable for a stock system... go try one.

Don't get a base model. Don't get a base model. Another friend used to have a 6 and regretted not bitting the bullit. This is hardly a rational decision. You don't NEED the power of the V8, but it is silly not to get it!

NEW CAR! - 2002 GT TrueBlue - Best Stock ET - 13.77

Old Lizard - 2000GT Electric Green - Best ET STOCK: 13.662 @ 100.2MPH
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote