MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Modular Madness (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   any 5.4 swappers around, GP for HPS new intake (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=50203)

r3dn3ck 01-16-2008 12:32 PM

any 5.4 swappers around, GP for HPS new intake

Anyone interested in participating in a possible group purchase for HPS's new 5.4L 2v Hardball'r intake?

Shoot me a PM if you are. They're due out in about 6 weeks and rumor has it the opening price is 795. I'd like to get as many in the GP as I can so I can negotiate for the best discount.

I'm a customer just like you guys, so please don't take this as an ad. I don't want to pay any more than I have to either.

thors_1 01-21-2008 06:48 PM

Re: any 5.4 swappers around, GP for HPS new intake

a positive YES to buying a 5.4 intake here

r3dn3ck 01-22-2008 10:32 AM

killer. PM me your email addy and I'll add you to the list.

Have you checked in at my thread at mustangboards.com? We need some guys with supercharged 5.4's to round out the experience pool. A few minutes of your time answering a few ?'s over there would be appreciated by at least 3-4 of the guys currently swapping and going blown.

here's a linky
Anyone intrested in 5.4L swaps, in here. Need you to opine. - Page 114 - Mustang Forums

01bullitt 01-30-2008 04:22 PM

hi this is my first day to this forum i have looking in to doing A 32V 5.4L swap in my 2001 bullitt mustang . i have talking to a guy off craigs list to hopfully pursih one he has from a 2003 navigator . has any one done this swap be for .

r3dn3ck 02-09-2008 09:37 PM

yeah... a lot of people have done it. There's a handful of questions you need to ask yourself before you get too deep:

what intake route are you going? Do you have any idea about what's out there in the way of intakes?

what exhaust setup do you plan on, longtube or shorties or stock logs?

What's your budget? Can you afford to pop it all in or are you going to have to spread it out?

Can you afford the tires?

TheWeiser1 03-02-2008 10:48 PM

I am defiantly game for the 5.4 intake... just tell me when and how :D

dadgumit 05-28-2009 04:33 PM

hey im doin a 5.4 swop and im interested in the info on the intake can you tell me more about it im gonna need to do something

r3dn3ck 07-20-2009 09:27 AM

Home they've been shipping for a number of months now. Sorry about gettng back so late. Didn't notice this post in my daily deluge.

EDIT: BTW, HPS has set the pricing at over 100 bucks lower than initially expected last year. That was a HUGE surprise and they've kept the price low. If you call them tell them I sent you.