MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-24-2003, 03:42 PM   #1
Wikkd GT
Registered Member

Default Anyone think this is a good idea?

First of all don't flame me on this because it has integra on it. I used to own one but then I woke up and purchased a 2000 gt. Anyways this is off of TeamIntegra.net. I think that this would look pretty good on the front of a mustang, but with the integra of course. It would say MustangWorks.com. If anyone likes this idea and knows of anyone who could fabricate this please let me know. I think they said that it was laser cut and obviously something that won't rust or tarnish. Don't know if the pic will show up. I'll keep trying. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front_plate.jpg (3.8 KB, 63 views)
Wikkd GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 04:13 PM   #2
ajcolv
Registered Member

I don't know dude. I'm trying to picture it, and it's kind of difficult to imagine it. I don't think it would look to good on the Stang. You may want to see if anyone is good with Photoshop, and see if they can make a pic of what it would look like.
ajcolv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 04:42 PM   #3
Wikkd GT
Registered Member

Yeah, can anyone photoshop that image on the front of a stang. It is made of laser cut steel.
Old 06-25-2003, 03:39 PM   #4
GaryDawg
Registered Member

Sorry but I don't like it... It's a glorified bumper sticker. I don't even want the dealer's advertisement on my bumper.

And I think anything that has a URL on it is a bit ricey...

I don't mind a small "car club" sticker in the back window or on the front "eyebrow" but that's about it for my taste.

Again, it's just my opinion.
GaryDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 06:57 PM   #5
Wikkd GT
Registered Member

It's the same idea as the MustangWorks.com stickers. It's just to represent the people you support and look to for advice. It's a way of showing your appreciation and also getting others to check out and sign up on the site.
Old 06-25-2003, 07:36 PM   #6
Jaegermeister2k
Registered Member

Looks kinda like something you'd put on your briefcase,small stickers are better for cars if you ask me.
Jaegermeister2k is offline   Reply With Quote