View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 04:34 PM   #4
afeezor97
GRNSNAK

Default Re: Best tire size for Cobra R's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by showtire View Post

Now, I'm knew to this place also and its like, you joined yesterday or, you have been here for ten years and passed away. Very quite, may just be me....,anybody out there? Bet I get a reply from admin.

Good Luck
Ya, I've been out of the Mustang business for a long time. I used to have a '97 GT Conv. back in '01-'03 but I sold it. This forum used to kick ass back then but now this place is a ghost town. My account was still here but my post count was reset to 0 or something, most likely because all of the threads I posted in back in the day have been deleted by now.

But I just picked up this Cobra a few weeks ago from a friend that is military and going to Japan for a few years, so he practically gave it to me. Its needs allot of little things because he is not a car guy and he just let I sit around for so long. All four tires were completely smooth and one of the rims was bent, it already had 17x9 Cobra R's on it, and since I needed tires and 1 rim, I figured why not buy 2 rims since the 315's are way cheaper than all the 245-275 tires I looked at. So thats why I got the 17x10.5 rims for the rear... I don't really care for chrome on this Pacific Green either, but like I said, they were already there, so I just thought I'd save some money and keep them.