View Single Post
Old 04-24-2002, 09:46 AM   #5
98SteedaGT
Registered Member

The H-Pipe on my car is from BBK and is street legal. 2cat instead of 6. Flowmaster two chambers and borla tips. I noticed a lot of difference in my car just by changing the exhaust from the headers back. We're not talking neck snapping diff, but it was most noticable. As fas as Steeda Spings... I say street, that is what I have. I have the Complete G-Trac kit on my car, and I will prob get flamed for saying this, but you can't argue with cold hard proof. My care gained about .3-.5 10ths in acceleration overall from factory setup to G-Trac. I promise you, there is an incredible difference in the car. I don't see curves anymore, the roads are all straight.... My launch is quick and hard, the car squats to the rear and picks up on the front. The controls arms keep the rear right where it's supposed to be. I know a lot of people that sink money in to the engine before the suspension. I see that a complete waste. The mustang stock can't plant all of it's power as is, so why make more? You can speed your car up by just allowing it to grab traction. There's nothing funnier that whooping *** on a person with a lot of engine and no traction. I do it alot here, light turns green and all I hear and see is white smoke from their rear tires, then maybe by the time I am at the next light, they have caught, and are gaining on me..... Plus, being able to take 90deg corners at 45-50 and not sliding is pretty cool, it gives those ricers something to think about... As far as the chip, I have one, and it didn't do anything other than firm the shift points..... Later----

// Now own 2001 F-150 SuperCrew 5.4L \\
98SteedaGT is offline   Reply With Quote