MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-15-2002, 10:52 PM   #1
Poseidon
Registered Member

Default Club Devine

Actually, there is a club in the Detroit area called that, but I'm interested in a different club. I'm new to the Mustang scene.... (long story made really short) I was on the waiting list for a new 350z when I decided my Bonneville needed a new front end courtesy of a minivan... I have to buy a car, want it to be fast and fun... can't wait 15 years for Japan to ship my car... buy the 03 Mustang GT.... SO... I now want to join a club seeing as if I roll up to the Z club in a stang they will not know what to do with themselves. Anyone know of a Mustang Club in the Detroit MI area that I can join and have lots of fun... I'm really into going on trips to other places to meet with other clubs and all that neat jazz, so recommend a good one... myself and my friend (owns a 99 Cobra) are both interested in joining.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ryan.jpg (843.1 KB, 36 views)
Old 12-15-2002, 10:54 PM   #2
Poseidon
Registered Member

ignore the rating... I was playing around and gave myself a 5 star rating... he he he...
Old 12-19-2002, 09:39 PM   #3
Badass_yellowGT
Registered Member

Stay away from nissan before i bought my stang i went out and bought a brand new 2002 nissan spec-v sure the car was great but the paint was horrible after fighting with nissan about the horrible chipping paint they finally told me it was my f#cking problem and to paint the car myself. they have the worst customer service in the industry and the paint issue is a widley known problem .buy the stang stay away from nissan this link will back me up
bad paint
Badass_yellowGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: