MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-03-2003, 06:40 PM   #1
BaLListic
Registered Member

Thumbs up Considering a Purchase on a 2004 SVT Cobra!

i was just wondering from other cobra owners out there..... What kinda price did you pay for your cars? Whats a good price? whats a bad price? i was hoping to talk them down to around $32,000.......
BaLListic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 10:36 PM   #2
surfbeast
Registered Member

from what I found there is not much bargaining on the price. They know the car will sell at the window sticker price. They don't even offer rebates or employee discounts on them. 32 - 35 K seems about right. You may be able to get a deal if you find a 03 that is still out there
Old 12-04-2003, 11:08 AM   #3
Phly6
Registered Member

When i got my stang back in... september maybe? They were offering a pretty good rebate. I think it was 3 or 4 grand on my car and the guy who sold me my gt said that he got the same rebate on his 03 cobra. If your gonna buy you might want to either find an 03 left on the lot or wait until the 05's are starting to come in. I bet ull get a pretty nice deal on one then. I really regret not paying the extra money for the cobra when i got the GT though, the dealer let me test drive one and it was a monster. I didnt know what i had under there until i got out. It was the first time ive ever been stuck agenst the seat so i could hardly move. I might even try to get my hands on an 04 when the new models come out. Hopefully everyone will loose intrest in the older style and i can get a good deal on one. Good luck with the purchase! Hope you can get ahold of one!
Phly6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 03:30 PM   #4
BaLListic
Registered Member

Default mach 1...

I believe im just gonna get a mach 1 i test drove one today and i was quite impressed... Me being 19 the insurance on the SVT is outrageous...... its not much better on the mach 1 but a little bit anyway....
BaLListic is offline   Reply With Quote