MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-14-2003, 12:05 AM   #1
RBatson
Registered Member

Default New music

Are there any new songs out that you guys like, I've listened to alittle country music lately and there is a cool song call "Almost Home" that I really like. They are playing ALOT of patriot music on the country stations right now too like "Do you remember?" .

What are some new songs that you listen too right now?
RBatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 12:23 AM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

i like that new song- wake me up inside, by [sp] evanessence, yeah i know it's religous, so what. also the red white & blue by skynyrd, waiting on the new metallica cd, oh yeah. lol. , btw rick i lost your phone #. sorry.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 12:27 AM   #3
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Exclamation Rick...COUNTRY MUSIC??????

LOL!
OMG! The original Headbanger is into Country now! hhehe.....
Ya, "Do You Remember" is VERY COOL! I listen to EVERYTHING and that includes ALOT of country, (living in Texas, how could you NOT like it! ) In between Kid Rock(still my hunny!) to Classic Rock!
Of corse, Trace Atkins..."Her Favorite Color is Chrome" is HIGH on my list! (my theme song!) Brooks and Dunn just came out w/ a new one, "Old Red Road" which I REALLY like....Diamond Rio's new one "I Believe". And also the babe of Country, Keith Urbans', "Raining on Sunday" is awesome as well as the video....ooohhh, baby....
If ya ever wanna see the best of Country Music, Watch CMT on your cable or Sattelite....they play the Top 20 Videos all the time. Along w/ alot of others. And, yah, they have ALOT that do some badass patriotic Songs....Toby Keiths, "Angry American"/"Courtesy of the Red White and Blue" is also a great one...GREAT VIDEO! Gives ya chills! I also like Chris Cagle, and Mark Wills...and for a video, Alan Jackson's "DRIVE" is just too cool! .....
anyways...just a few to name of some I like or 'new' ones...I hate the Dixie Chicks. btw. they suck.
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 12:31 AM   #4
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Default Re: Rick...COUNTRY MUSIC??????

Quote:
Originally posted by Topless In Texas
LOL!
OMG! The original Headbanger is into Country now! hhehe.....
Ya, "Do You Remember" is VERY COOL! I listen to EVERYTHING and that includes ALOT of country, (living in Texas, how could you NOT like it! ) In between Kid Rock(still my hunny!) to Classic Rock!
Of corse, Trace Atkins..."Her Favorite Color is Chrome" is HIGH on my list! (my theme song!) Brooks and Dunn just came out w/ a new one, "Old Red Road" which I REALLY like....Diamond Rio's new one "I Believe". And also the babe of Country, Keith Urbans', "Raining on Sunday" is awesome as well as the video....ooohhh, baby....
If ya ever wanna see the best of Country Music, Watch CMT on your cable or Sattelite....they play the Top 20 Videos all the time. Along w/ alot of others. And, yah, they have ALOT that do some badass patriotic Songs....Toby Keiths, "Angry American"/"Courtesy of the Red White and Blue" is also a great one...GREAT VIDEO! Gives ya chills! I also like Chris Cagle, and Mark Wills...and for a video, Alan Jackson's "DRIVE" is just too cool! .....
anyways...just a few to name of some I like or 'new' ones...I hate the Dixie Chicks. btw. they suck.
TNT
lol the dixie chick's only gig now is at the u.n. lol,

R H C- member # 1
Old 05-14-2003, 12:42 AM   #5
RBatson
Registered Member

Marty, everytime I listen to that song it reminds me of Jennifer Garner in Daredevil. I hated that her role was killed in that movie, just a movie but dammit!! I was wanting to see more!!

Old 05-14-2003, 12:50 AM   #6
RBatson
Registered Member

Christine, I've listened to ALOT of country in my time.. got into it real big in my 20s. Conway Twitty, George Jones(I think we actually saw him driving a 64-65 mustang vert on our way back from Gatlinburg one time), Randy Travis, Alabama..... I like that song Drive and alot of the others you mentioned, Drive and Almost Home remind me of growing up. I grew up in the country on the Virginia creek. Chopping wood, gardening, dirt bikes, go carts, boats, and target practice. We would sit on the front porch and shoot the pine cones out of the trees sometimes. Heck, we even had a pig at one time.

I thought about you last week, I had a date with a hairdresser.. LOL. We sat and listened to country music and she got all happy and **** when "My kinda rain came on"
Old 05-14-2003, 12:57 AM   #7
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RBatson
Marty, everytime I listen to that song it reminds me of Jennifer Garner in Daredevil. I hated that her role was killed in that movie, just a movie but dammit!! I was wanting to see more!!

uh yeah i back you on that, now i'm gonna have to see that movie lol.

R H C- member # 1
Old 05-14-2003, 01:14 AM   #8
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Wink ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Memory Lane!

My Kinda Rain............ The other hottie , Tim McGraw....I LOVE that, great video too! ANOTHER one that is great thats new now, (is on now) Called, 'The Love Song'.....damn, cant remember his name, but its really good....
Ya, I saw George Strait at GILLEY'S when it was still standing, and he did small concerts...Got SNAPSHOTS in front of the stage...ummm...early early 80's? Ya, I loved Conway Twitty. He had an awesome voice, and a BUNCH of really great songs! Got a really cool story about a friend of mine who actually DROVE him once somewhere about 30+ years ago...
I saw Alabamas' Farewell Concert at the Rodeo this year...they were GREAT! Reminded me of the Early 80's when I was a 'bar-fly' at Jason's Brown Saloon....its now a Mexican Resturant. Thats where I learned to 'swing dance' to all that cool old 80's country music like they did in Urban Cowboy...man, talking about burning off calories....I could do all that turning and stuff like that...It was cool...talk about working up a sweat!!! Used to LOVE Eddy Raven, Saywer Brown. "Do You Remember" is on now...lol..
Dang, thanks Rick....your making me 'reminesse'! lol....
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 01:44 AM   #9
FalconGTHO
Registered Member

I dont like any new music (with RARE exceptions) unless its by an old band or artist.