View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 10:36 PM   #3
larrybia
Registered Member

Default Re: Dead Band ON Throttle

Is there anywhere on the web where I could get a better understanding of how software controls all the functions in the 05 and up Mustangs? After looking at some articles in various Mustang magazines it appears that a lot of the features in the software are tunable if you have the right interface hardware and knowledge. I would really like to understand what is going on and maybe experiment with different settings.

I agree with you “Bigwhitecobra” about the cockpit, but as you say the car looks great. I was 16 when the 64 came out and could only afford a Falcon. Now that My wife and I are “Empty Nesters” we could get what we wanted. We looked at the 06 GTO and Monte Carlo but just could not resist the Mustang looks. Cobra and Roach had too much HP so we got the GS GT. We got rid of a 93 SHO with 238K on it for the GT. Its probably too bad we will not drive it like it should be, but we plan to hand down to one of the grand kids when he/she is of age. It will be pristine.

Any direction on where to find technical descriptions on internal functionality would be appreciated.
larrybia is offline   Reply With Quote