MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2003, 11:26 AM   #1
Phly6
Registered Member

Cool Education

Some of you may remember me from my "Top Speed" post. Well, ive gotten tired of the triple digits on the spedometer and decided to head to the track. Practice is on thursday nights here so im hoping to get my 1/4 mile time the day after tommorow. I do have one concern however, that i hope i can have answered before i go: Everyone at work tells me i dont know how to shift yet. Granted, my first 5 speed was this car which i bought two or three weeks ago, but i still want to know what they are talking about. I can shift smooth, double clutch when i race, and i downshift to stop so i think i can handle the gears pretty well. My boss who has a pontiac grand prix gtp spends a little time at the track says that i can run about a 13.9 IF i can shift. What does he mean by it? any HELPFUL input would be appreciated. Thanks.
Phly6 is offline   Reply With Quote