View Single Post
Old 04-29-2002, 01:42 AM   #12
Isamu29
Registered Member

Default AUTO VS. MANUAL ALMOST AS BAD AS RSX VS. PRELUDE ARGUMENT AT CLUBRSX.COM GO RICEBURN

Not trying to start an arugment about wussie japanese cars or anything but ive seen civic si pull away from viper gts r at strip and it was full manual no nos....... if it had been title for title viper woulda been handing over his keys........ Just to make a point just cuz its an auto or a manual it doesnt matter.... and yes most people cannot mimmic the perfect boaring old shifting action of an auto but I dont think bob bondrant or any other pro drag or la mans driver would ever have an auto and if any do its triptrionic shift which means it still has a clutch thats computer controled. The only auto I would ever buy would be the new M power Bemer with there perfected clutchless shift car its amazing. My only problem with all the cars I mentioned are THEY ARENT AS PRETTY AS THE MUSTANG well maybe Viper GT-R is hot too but Im a sucker for mustang cuz it was and still is my first an only car that I bought with my hard earned money..... SHOULD SAVED A LITTLE MORE AND BOUGHT A GT THOUGH CUZ IM TIRED OF CAMAROS REVING AT ME IN MY WUSSIE LITTLE V6....... the only thing I can beat are stock civics and preludes.... its sad and depressing but MY VOTE IS FOR MANUAL ALL THE WAY because once you get smooth and quick at double clutching you can sift faster then any stock or venom modded auto...... (YEAH I KNOW IM GONNA GET FLAMED NOW SO I WONT TAKE IT TO PERSONAL )