View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 05:11 AM   #7
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Default Re: BRAIN FART!!

Quote:
Originally posted by PNYXPS66
Duh! The real URL is http://www.flowmastermufflers.com, NOT FLOWTECH!

All references above were for flowmaster mufflers.

Guess that one blew up in my face!
Sorry niether Link works But it seems Obvious that i need Header back Duals with no Header Wraps. Mr Muffler a Close friend I have done buisness with for years can madrel bend Stainlless steel 2.1/4" True duals with Dual 6 cylinder Cats and an H Pipe Connector. Put hangers down my right side and Install Pretty Much what every mufflers I want and then Just Have the exshaust Tips Pointing Down Like the one that is On the Left side. Now He doesnt go buy estimate the price is the price without Mufflers but with Cats $650 Plus again the cost of any mufflers I choose I would truely Like to Give Her a Throaty sound Cherry Bombs where Fun On My 351 Lx But I dont think they will cut it here.

P.S. Mr Mufflers Moto Is "No Muff to tough" He offered me a T-shirt I declined

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .

Last edited by Miss Mischief; 04-09-2003 at 05:18 AM..
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote