MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-21-2002, 01:18 AM   #1
sn95gt19
motors done......woohooo

Default h pipe install, big leak

this question is actually for a buddy of mine, anways, i installed an off road h pipe on his 97gt, and there is a big exhaust leak on the passenger side, where the h pipe meats the header. i have taken the h pipe off twice and put it back on and cant figure out why its leaking. i did put the copper gasket back on. for some reason i dont think the two flat sides are tightening down all the way together. you can move the gasket up and down a little bit after the bolt is all the way tight. just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or knows how to fix it, if there are any special tricks to it.

95gt lazer red (98 cobra clone)
Rice Haters Club Member #116
sn95gt19 is offline   Reply With Quote