View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 10:36 PM   #1
Fat0eknee
I'm slow ...I know.

Default had this car one day and im full of questions

k yeah like i said i just picked up an '02 gt 5 speed and yeah lookin to mod already

first off what octane gas should i use? yeah im sounding pretty stupid right now

secondly im pretty sure on how to get this car to the 13's for example: some 4.10's, some nice tires, maybe a couple other mods here and there but could somebody who has one go in depth on what works and what doesnt?

like these programmers everybody is talkin about ...ive never used one im just wondering if its actually worth the money spent - i really know i should be shooting bigger for like a vortech or something along those lines but i just slapped down a big chunk of money for this car so im going to have to take it slowly with the mods

im just trying to get a feel on what i should spend my money on and what i shouldnt if you guys know what i mean ...i know how it is to spend money and see a yield of close to nil in terms of performance when i bought some bolt ons for my 5.0 so if you guys have any suggestions id appreciate it
Fat0eknee is offline   Reply With Quote