MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-18-2001, 06:54 PM   #1
GTRagtop
Registered Member

Red face Help! Gauges

Help!
I replaced my gauge faces with the MAC ones. I followed the direction and marked the gauge locations...removed them ...replaced the face...and put them back were they were. However, now I read 1500 rpms at idle, full tank on half, oil looks ok and volts read high. It's a 2000 GT. I think I may know what I did wrong however, I removed the batt cable before working on the car "haynes manual" saftey recommendation. After replacing the batt cable and turning the key, all the gauges pined high for a second and then dropped...most likley making my original markings a complete waste. Ahhhhhh! Any one with the fix to this has a nice big "Cuban - Monti Cristo" comming their way! Help...GTRagtop
GTRagtop is offline   Reply With Quote