View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 01:14 PM   #9
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Orange:

Thanks. I was asking about the SLP, because I could relate to your comments about the exhaust being too loud with a vert...as mine too has no top.

I want a nice sounding exhaust, but not too loud. My wife uses the car too and we haul around our two small kids when the weather is nice (which is never except for Jun-Sep...I'm in PA).

I have heard that the SLP is as quiet as stock at low RPM's, but really opens up at WOT. I was hoping you had heard it.

My "Mustang Expert" friends out in Ca. all swear by anything Bassani...but too loud and pricy for me.

I am very excited about the wheels...I will have them in a few weeks. I looked and looked and looked for the perfect wheel foe me and then I wanted to find the best price. So thank you for your affirmation on my choice. Black Vert with black bullets I think is a real winner. I am going with the 10.5" wheels in the rear with the "deep dish" look...should be great.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote