View Single Post
Old 10-06-2002, 09:58 PM   #9
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1
Wow Marty... I was expecting my name to be mentioned in there. lol Why can't you old people stop hating us young people so much. lol My generation buys shitty cars for you guys to destroy and provides you with endless humour on trying to convince you that we can beat you. Where would we be if we didn't have ricers... lol I wear 'baggy' pants but I have a 351.... Ya shouldn't always sterotype.... lol You don't think old people annoy young kids? With there 'crappy' (not all but some!!) music, all these lessons, and warnings, and don't do this, and then the best are when my dad is like I could of bought that car for like $2500..... you know how pissed I get when he is reffering to like a Charger, or a Cuda, or a Boss. He always has these stories about cars he could of bought for so cheap. He bought a Mavrick once for a case of beer! Ohh.... well. I can't wait tell I get old to tell my kids I could of bought a Honda but I bought a '69 Mustang instead! They'll be so proud of there dad. lol I'll be the coolest dad on the block. lol

§am.
lol sam your a cool young punk in my book heheh, i already told you that, did i ever tell you i had to walk 3 miles to school & then back home, it was uphill both way's lol. cya.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote