MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2005, 02:42 AM   #1
PonyCrazy
Registered Member

Default Newbie here-love the site

Well, i am yes a newbie, but only to this site. I have been around mustangs since i was a little kid. My Grandpa got me into drag racing when i was a kid, and ive been hooked since. He had an array of mustangs, so those were the first cars i learned about. I have been with them ever since. Ive never owned a FWD car, and never plan on it. I am a fanatic about Fox body stangs, and i am finally in a financial status where my first nice stang purchase can be made. I currently have a 4cyl 89 LX for my beater. It was the "test" car i guess you could say. Trial and error. Mostly body work done to it by myself. Nothing engine wise, really all restoration and learning. Was the first motor i ever rebuilt. I work at the local Autozone. I will just be turning 18 in April. I spent all of high school learning about cars, and more importently mustangs. This new racing season is gonna be the most exciting for me since its my first year to leagally run on the track. Ive saved for long enough, and now i am searching all over for my dream stang. Its been hard to find so far, but iam still looking. I wont settle for anything else but almost exactly what i want. So far, this site has been the best ive found for mustang guys, and its great. Thanks whoever put this one up, because i am really learning alot from atricles and the info you guys have on here.

Thanks again
TJ