MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-24-2002, 04:07 PM   #21
96GTPRT
Registered Member

Yeah, ur parents are gonna think what they want to think. My parents know about all the street racing that goes on in my area but i never admit im involved in it. ( i think my mom has always known but shes so cool, i think she just hopes i dont get hurt) I dont know what else to tell u??? Tell them you want to show u can be responsible and u can handle a car like that. and remember once u get it, dont ***** it up! Good luck.
96GTPRT: '96 Laser Red Tinted Mustang GT Convertible. (tan top). Flowmaster cat-back, Bassani X-pipe w/ cats, K&N FIPK, Hypertech 160* t-stat, MSD wires, Bosch plugs, Performance Distributors coil packs, FRPP 70mm throttle body, C&L 87mm mass air. Kenny Brown Super subs, 3.73's, BFGoodrich Comp T/A's
Civic...its whats for dinner. Don't ever pull a ricer fly-by!
96GTPRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 07:35 PM   #22
Bad_intentions
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by wade73
if you do get a mustang, regardless if its a 6 or 8, be sure to do one of the following:

go to driving school. learn from professionals. i am not talking about your gym teacher in a 4 door lumina. i am talking bob bondurant or someone of that caliber.

LEARN TO DRIVE BEFORE YOU GET BEHIND THE WHEEL. KNOW YOU LIMITS. EXERCISE SELF CONTROL AND SOME MATURITY BEFORE YOU HAUL BUTTOCKS DOWN SOME ROAD. no car is a toy, especially a rear wheel drive with gobs of horsepower.
Yea me and my friends are planning on pooling money together to goto Laguna Seca and learn to drive from Skip Barber.

Thanks to every one! Lets see how this turns out!

If the road to hell is paved with good intentions, then is the road to heaven paved with bad ones?
Bad_intentions is offline   Reply With Quote