MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2001, 07:55 PM   #1
TomEboi
Registered Member

Post I am over the idle deal

Well, I am on the 3rd attempt to solve the idle problem. I took it back, again, to Ford and they, again, put another IAC valve in and "re-programmed" the computer. I worked smooth on the way home but today I went long distance and it started acting poorly again. The only difference is that I think they did turn the idle up. This pisses me off cause the problem is not just the idle, the idle is a symptom. It runs like **** . Remember this is a 2000 GT. When I turn the a/c on it is really bad. If I go from max a/c to the defrost the idle will dive down then come back up. I am filling out the Lemon Law form right now. I am done with this piece of **** . Tom
TomEboi is offline   Reply With Quote