MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-11-2003, 10:52 AM   #1
96mustang_james
Registered Member

Default i would like to know what to expect from a dyno???

in another 2-3 weeks i am going to get a dyno tune to see what im actually putting down, but id like to see what everyones guess is, guess for n/a and with the 125shot with all mods in my sig. id like to see who comes the closest!

my guess is
n/a: 265rwhp and 285rwtq
n20: 325rwhp and 350rwtq
96GT, non-P&P pi heads and cam swap, pi alluminum crossover intake, mac longtube headers, mac prochamber, 2 chamber flows, steeda t/a, steeda pulleys, steeda triax shifter,steeda adjustable clutch quadrant, steeda firewall adjuster, adjustable clutch cable, 3.55 gears, ram H.D. clutch kit, billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator, nos fuel pressure guage on fuel rail, 190lph fuel pump, fenderwell cold air kit, 70mm frpp throttle body, 125shot compucar nitrous kit, rear seat delete, front sway bar delete, RR hood w/svo scoop, white face guages, and autometer tach.

"I HAVE AN ITCH, AND SPEED IS THE NEED FOR THE DEED."

E-mail: jamsm209@aol.com
FOR SALE: 30 lb frpp fuel injectors
$100 + shipping
+
96gt heads (complete w/ cams)intake, valve covers, and stock manifolds
$300 + shipping
96mustang_james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 01:53 PM   #2
96mustang_james
Registered Member

also what should my steeda timing adjuster be set to when using the 125wet shot compucar nitrous kit??
96GT, non-P&P pi heads and cam swap, pi alluminum crossover intake, mac longtube headers, mac prochamber, 2 chamber flows, steeda t/a, steeda pulleys, steeda triax shifter,steeda adjustable clutch quadrant, steeda firewall adjuster, adjustable clutch cable, 3.55 gears, ram H.D. clutch kit, billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator, nos fuel pressure guage on fuel rail, 190lph fuel pump, fenderwell cold air kit, 70mm frpp throttle body, 125shot compucar nitrous kit, rear seat delete, front sway bar delete, RR hood w/svo scoop, white face guages, and autometer tach.

$100 + shipping
+
$300 + shipping
Old 09-15-2003, 09:05 PM   #3
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

I think you are in the correct realm... but considering you're using forced induction, I would be using a dyno-tuned (dual-positioned) chip to take care of your timing...
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 12:24 AM   #4
96mustang_james
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I think you are in the correct realm... but considering you're using forced induction, I would be using a dyno-tuned (dual-positioned) chip to take care of your timing...
i didnt think that n20 was considered forced induction but i guess in a way it is, i already have a diablo chip that i can use for a flip chip, i had it before the headswap and it worked wonderfully but after the headswap it wasnt woth a *****, the car ran like it had a wild cam in it and it was running really rich so i took it out, but i will be getting a dyno-tune soon just to be safe.

$100 + shipping
+
$300 + shipping
Old 09-16-2003, 12:53 PM   #5
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Quote:
i didnt think that n20 was considered forced induction but i guess in a way it is
Its all in how you look at it...

But back to the point.
A dyno-tuned flip chip: one program for N/A, one for the juice, will be your best and safest bet...
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote