MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-06-2005, 07:58 PM   #1
treedstang
Registered Member

Default Installing Adjustable Clutch Cable Quadrant Kit on 98GT

I'm in the process of ordering a Adjustable Clutch Cable Quadrant Kit for my 98GT. Can someone tell me if this is a easy job to do and what tools are neccesary with instructions on how to do the install

Thanks in advance
treedstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 06:44 AM   #2
XSRACING-GT
Registered Member

Default Re: Installing Adjustable Clutch Cable Quadrant Kit on 98GT

hey man, I installed one on my 87 GT, it wasnt too easy. Under the dash is a real tough place to get to. takes some long skinny arms to reach up there. also it takes a good back also because of the position you have to be in-lying down face under the dash and your back is resting on the sill plate by your door. But, after all is said and done, its a great thing to have on your car. helped out alot. go ahead and order the firewall adjuster and a heavy duty cable from summitt. I ordered mine from Steeda, and my cable was shot after about 5 Months for some reason. Steeda wouldn't refund my money or anything. But everything else is still good. Good luck man. My install took approx. 2 hours just because of the tough place to get to.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: