MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-27-2002, 11:16 AM   #1
97ScottieGT
Registered Member

Question The little icon picture.

How the heck do you put the icon picture next to your name on a post?
97 GT with Complete 2000 motor, Mass Air Meter, Flowmaster CAT Back, BBK Off Road H, Headers, Aluminum drive shaft, 160 therm, 3.73 gears, Steeda Underdrive Pulleys, MAC Lowering springs 2", 99 Cobra wheels, Saleen S351 wing, Cervinis ram air hood with ram air, White face gauges, Bullitt shifter knob, Aluminum radiator, 10mm Spark plug wires, K&N, Mobil One, B&M Ripper shifter, Steeda timing adjuster, Brushed Aluminum pedals, Rewired fog lights, 275/40/17 out back.
97ScottieGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2002, 03:32 PM   #2
surfbeast
Registered Member

It takes a little hard work and a digital or scanned image of what you want. Go to account control, then to change yoursignature, scroll down all the way untill you find - change AVATAR, in this area you will see where you can add a file, click on the browse button and this should take you to your file menue. pick out the file you want and double click. this will put it in your sig. I may have left out a few instructions but if you are minimaly computer litteraye you should be able to find it. The only proble I had was trying to get the right sized pic. the file can only be so big. I need to go back in and play with it. my pic is small and unclear as you can see.\
Good luck!