MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-29-2001, 10:05 PM   #1
ncbflo
Registered Member

Question Lowering my '96 - Springs?

I've been looking at numerous spring kits for lowering my '96 GT conv. - Does anyone have any recommendations and do you have to change the stock springs and struts? I was planning on changing them at some point. But, if you do have to change them does anyone sell a COMPLETE lowering kit?
Also, FYI www.stangnet.com has some nice reviews on parts - everything from bodypart accessories, to increased HP, sub connectors and lowering springs.
Thanks
NNC
ncbflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2001, 09:27 AM   #2
CobraFire98
Registered Member

Lightbulb

Eibach Pro Kit is sold as a complete set and it lowers your car 1.5 inches. It is the best on the market. There is Eibach Sport line as well, which will lower your car 2 inches, but I have heard that it is a real crappy ride. Anyway, I am currently waiting for my car to get outta the shop with the Pro Kit installed. A little note: if you have a reputable shop put them in, they will not guarantee the work unless you put in aftermarket caster camber plates...Hotchkis is the best I hear so that is what I am installing. My girlfriend Jodi (RedLilPony) already has them...you should check out her car if ya wanna get an idea...!

------------------
Anthony
1998 Cobra
CobraFire98 is offline   Reply With Quote