MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2000, 08:42 AM   #1
97FORD GEE TEE
Registered Member

Question Lowering springs, which ones? help

Hey guys, what lowering springs should i go with for a low look and better handling. I want to notice its lowered so i need more than a 1" i was thinking 1.5-2" drop. Should i get the eibach or the BBK kit, MM&FF did an article on the bbk and said it was pretty good for the $$$. I cant afford saleen or steeda and i know steeda springs are eibachs, also someone told me to get sprint suspension springs for a low 2" drop. anyone heard of these, i looked at their page, they dont look to reliable. Let me know, i want a lowered look to rid of that wheelwell space and better handling, also do i need to change the caster/camber plates?? thanks guys
97FORD GEE TEE is offline   Reply With Quote