View Single Post
Old 10-12-2001, 08:57 AM   #9
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Thank you all for your replies/advice. You are telling me what, deep down inside, I know I should be thinking, but am too eager to get a classical: If I'm not sure, and if there is hesitations on my part about it, then don't do it. Also that I really need to look around and choose from a MUCH larger selection than 4 guitars. I owe this to myself.

I looked around the web last night and found this website: Maple Street Guitars. They seem to have an awesome selection, the type I need to choose from. Many different brands/qualities, a wide range of prices, and people who know guitars and are willing to help you pick one out. And it's in Atlanta, not far from me. Also, if I find a guitar I like, I want papers on it, I want to know about it as much as possible, if it's solid or not, what type of wood is used on all sides, etc...

I got the guys at the local guitar shop holding that La Patrie for me until Friday (today). They put some new strings on it for me (actually they badly needed changing). I will tell them "never mind". Really, the main reason I am gonna wait and not buy the La Patrie is not cause I don't like it, no it's nice, but I just need to look around more. I can't just look at 4 classicals and make a limited choice from that, I don't think that'd be wise.

Thanks again guys.

-----------------------------------------
351W-powered 1979 Ford Mustang notchback
Stock 5.8L under custom made 4" cowl, C4 w/ shift kit
Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, Al driveshaft
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s
14 x 4” K&N air filter. Only a couple of weeks b4 Project FOX begins!!!

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote