Thread: Mass Air Meter
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 03:42 PM   #10
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Default Re: Mass Air Meter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrollin711
hay thanks for the input! you all answered my question! I didnt think it would give me a great deal of power it was just a question i was wondering! My car is a 2002 mustang gt with 4.10's ,steeda tri-ax shifter, steeda lower control arms, steeda caster camber plates, Mac pro chamber with cat back 3 1/2 inch tips, bbk 70mm tb, Mac cold air intake, asp pullys, diablo programer, trick flow upper intake plenium. I think thats all but i have a set of micky thompson that i take to the track and the car has ran 13.11 @ 104mph! 1.73 60 ft. thanks for the input

Looks like you are really setting your car up nicely!

Do yourself a favor and avoid the MAF upgrade for now. Ford did us a big favor in reality with the stock MAF design. It actually works pretty well.

BTW, if you get some adjustable front shocks and put them on the soft setting, I bet you will brake into the 12's.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote