View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 07:33 PM   #8
Illini
Registered Member

Default depends on what you want.

Steeda for the engine; pulleys, timing adjuster, that kind of stuff. For suspension, I don't know, saleen seems pretty high on there stuff, compared to Maximum Motorsports and steeda. I like MM suspension parts better, next up for me is a MM panhard bar. Sidenote; I called steeda not to long ago when I ordered my subs and front sway bar and the guy I talked to was a cock sucker, half way through the procedure he starts telling me mustang suspensions suck and blah blah blah. And then he's got the balls to put me on hold for another call. SO, I hang up on that fuckstick and call back this time I talked to a little more courteous rep bought the parts I wanted no problem.
steeda underdrives, timing adjuster, triax, C&L maf, MM strut tower brace and k-member brace, Steeda subs weld-in, steeda tubular front sway bar, bullitt springs ,struts(tokico's)and shocks, bullitt gas door, alum.pedals, MM panhard Bar, cobra 13" front brake upgrade. ON THE WAY TO BECOMING A TRACK *****
66' 2 dr malibu;
355 cube 4-bolt main, steel crank, chevy pink rods, KB 10.7 to1 pistons, ported double humps 202&160, torkerII intake, rejetted holley 650 D.P., crane ignition box, comp.cam roller rockers& 280 degree cam, balanced to 8500 rpm, hooker super comps, 3000 rpm stall and built turbo 350 tranny. dynoed at 543hp and 582 tq
Illini is offline   Reply With Quote