MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-15-1999, 12:37 AM   #1
StangFlyer
Founder

Exclamation Moderator Wanted

Ok, we have a new Modular forum, however, it needs a Moderator! The current Moderators, and myself, have discussed it and we feel bringing on a new moderator would be best. This is because all of the current Mustang Works staff have 5.0's or 5.8's! We feel the forum, and the 4.6 users of this site, would be better served having a Moderator that has a 4.6L Mustang and has already developed some experience and knowledge with it, and with currently available modifications.

With this is mind, I am now putting fourth the request for someone that would be interested in joining The Mustang Works team, and becoming involved enough with the site, to Moderate this forum. If you are interested, E-Mail me at dmcclain@mustangworks.com .

------------------
Dan McClain, Editor
The Mustang Works Online
1991 Mustang GT - 10.90 @ 122 Mph
Built, Blown, and Fast as Hell!

[This message has been edited by Dan McClain (edited 11-15-1999).]
StangFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-1999, 10:08 PM   #2
StangFlyer
Founder

I have received several messages from users who have expressed interest in moderating this forum. I just wanted to thank you for you interest. I currently have not responded to anyone in particular yet. I'm waiting for a while to give everyone that may be interested in getting involved time to E-Mail, then I will respond to each person and let you know.

------------------
Dan McClain, Editor
The Mustang Works Online
1991 Mustang GT - 10.90 @ 122 Mph
Built, Blown, and Fast as Hell!

StangFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote