MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-24-2000, 09:55 PM   #1
97snakedriver
Registered Member

Question Modifications Success

I'm just wondering. I read lots of car sites and I always notice quite a few people having all sorts of trouble even with simple modifications. I even saw some one who's MAF was damaged by a K&N replacement filter.

Personelly I have not had any trouble with any of the modifications I've done. I get better milage then stock, the car is probably about a full second quicker in the 1/4, and handles much better w/o being harsh, and I haven't had any mechanical trouble with it at all.

I'm just wondering if I'm in the minority, or if its just the people with problems draw more attention.

Thanks.

------------------
1997 Cobra
Suspension: Steeda G Trac. Tokico Illumina shocks and struts (5 front, 3 rear), Sport Springs, upper and lower control arms, cc plates, rear adjustable sway bar, front sway bar, subframe connectors, bushings, 95 Cobra R wheels, X-Brace, Brembo 4 piston brakes (2000 Cobra R) w/ Brembo slotted rotors
Exhaust: FRPP ceramic coated headers, Bassani X-pipe w/ cats, Dynomax Ultra Flow cat-back
Bolt-ons: 4.10s, Steeda Tri-Ax, Pro-M 80mm, K&N, Steeda Underdrive pulleys, Steeda timing adjuster (14 degrees)
97snakedriver is offline   Reply With Quote