MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2002, 02:10 AM   #1
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Default OK, That's it... Soap box up (Poll: Muslims call U.S. 'ruthless, arrogant')

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/02/26/gal...ims/index.html

I'm officially fed up with just about all of this crap....

Quote:
Residents of nine Muslim countries called the United States "ruthless and arrogant" in a new poll
Hammer of the United States called the majority of the population of those 9 muslim countries uneducated, brainwashed, and easily lead like sheep

Quote:
Most Muslims surveyed expressed the view that the September 11 terrorist attacks on the United States were not justified morally, but larger majorities labeled U.S. military action in Afghanistan "morally unjustifiable."
Oh, so its worse to kill hundreds (mostly armed) in self-preservation than to kill thousands (civilians) for religous zealotry, political gains, or just plain perversed pleasure.

Quote:
Sixty-one percent said they did not believe Arab groups carried out the September 11 terrorist attacks.
Oh yea, the good ol' Jewish ruled new world order conspiracy theory.... You guys are doin' a little too much of Afghanistan's best cash crop. (opium)

Quote:
Most respondents said they thought the United States was aggressive and biased against Islamic values. Specifically, they cited a bias against Palestinians.
I say that most Islamic fundamentalists are power-crazed nut jobs who get off on destruction. Oh yea, Me and Bob up here in the states can't stand those crappy Palestinians... We put on our Klan robes at night and burn an effigy of Yasser Arafat just for kicks...

Quote:
They also view American values as deeply materialist and secular and American culture as a corrupting influence on their societies, the poll found.
Well, I deem Islamic fundamentalist values as archaic, unjust, and bloodthirsty. Oh, our culture corrupts... but our money, food, and humanitarian aid can be cleaned up just enough for them to deal with... can't get those corrupt American cooties you know....

Quote:
Twenty-eight percent of Kuwaitis... surveyed had a favorable view of the United States.
WHOA! Didn't we save these rich, selfish butt-heads from total annihilation and hell not too many years ago? I distinctly remember sitting in the middle of that crappy Red Sea for 8 months saving their sorry behinds. They should be the most pro-American country in that whole dust bowl they call the middle east. And WE'RE arrogant... please...

At this point, I say we stop buying their crappy oil and say hi to our new friends in Northern Russia, they've got LOTS of oil and REALLY like American dollar bills....
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote